Terms & Conditions for:
When you book Diamond Double S Photography for your product photos and/or video online or phone, you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
1) Invoices. Payment is due the day of photo shoot; unless otherwise negotiated in separate contract. For your convenience, you may pay securely with a credit card or check ahead of time.
2) Services & Costs. The amount indicated in the estimate is only for the services as requested and cost described in the service agreement for the product photo/video shoot being booked (does not include any permits, amenities, parks, public areas). There will be additional charges for any additional services and costs rendered or incurred for production, i.e., special editing request, props, etc. Additional charges will be final invoiced to the client and/or the agency representative on the day of the scheduled photo shoot.
3) It is the client and/or agency representative responsibility to have the product in photo-ready condition prior to the scheduled photo shoot. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot recreate and/or make significant changes to the product.
4) Please make any special requests known to Diamond Double S Photography before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like in the agencies brief. Otherwise, the photographer will shoot the product based on experience, the product condition, lighting and several other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun and/or limited light. If there is a missing shot that you desired but was not noted in the instructions to the photographer there will be a re-shoot fee.
5) Turnaround time is approximately 72 hours for the first round of photos that you can review online. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turnaround time, please inquire about options for Express/Rush service at an additional fee. Larger projects may take longer to deliver quality images.
6) Cancellation & Postponement. If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give us a 24 hours' notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
7) In the event of unfavorable weather, we request that you reschedule your shoot at least 24 hours in advance. You may also opt to proceed with the shoot as originally scheduled regardless of weather conditions. In this case, please understand that your photos will reflect the weather conditions at the time of the shoot? clouds, rain, etc. Prices do not include digital processing to correct unfavorable weather conditions (clouds, rain, etc.) when and if those corrections are possible. In some severe weather conditions, we cannot risk our photographers and damage to the camera equipment and therefore will not be able to shoot regardless and will schedule for next available appointment. Does not apply to indoor photo shoots.
8) Liability. Client agrees that in the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the control of Diamond Double S Photography, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, That Diamond Double S Photography’s liability is limited to the photographic sessions or be provided by the client with a reasonable opportunity to re-shoot the property to replace the lost, unusable or damaged work.
9) Rights. All of the Diamond Double S Photography photos and/or videos become the property of the company, conditioned upon payment in full; absent full payment such permissions shall be voided. Diamond Double S Photography retains all rights to any image(s) not purchased.
10) For products that have not yet been released to the public Diamond Double S Photography will ensure that all trade secrets and/or information will be kept private as to keep the company trade secrets intact
11) If you request arial photography or videography Diamond Double S Photography will request authorization from the FAA. Diamond Double S Photography will notify the company and/or the representative if the authorization was approved or denied.
12) Diamond Double S Photography will try to schedule and approve your photo shoot and deliver your photos and/or video as requested in the agreed time frame as outlined in the service agreement. However, if a conflict does arise with another event/program we will reschedule your photo/video shoot after the timing conflict has been resolved. To help in reducing the risk of a scheduling conflict we will work to check the availability and we will notify you. This should help reduce any conflicts and other issues.
13) Before we start any photographic and/or video session the service agreement and estimate must be signed and returned to Diamond Double S Photography. The service agreement and estimate will be sent to the client/Agent via DocuSign for your signature and information. If you fail to return the required documents your prescheduled photo shoot will be canceled. If you have made a deposit, it will be deducted from your next scheduled photo shoot.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at Brett@DiamondDoubleSPhotography.com.